Thursday 26 July 2012

UFS 201: Reflection 1st

Hello madam Atee we meet again in English for specific purpose, i lake when you teaching us because you are very funny, rationalistic and clever to make a enjoy for me.
I have fill to something firs class he fill in the picture and create opinion or give talk. He have me in think something which I understood. The class to day i have word, it also provides example pictuce, short video and any something be help the elaboration in subject English.
Each of the words it help me in the life. I know everyone some have said that he cannot contact her, but for me, they will be able to meet why i said that because she  left behind their camera in the train. So after he get a camera he would to find her with put  phone number in the camera and sending to her, after she get that box  from him she will contact him to find him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment