Tuesday 31 July 2012

UFS 201-3 Vocabulery

Hello madam Atee;

Today we had perform a ghost story telling in the class. Yet my group's performance are more to funny instead of scary. Despite, I'm satisfied that all my group member did come for this little presentation. I'm sorry for being short tempered. Be a surplus is not easy and not easy to be a group to produce the best work if there is no high cometmen in group. After seeing others ghost story telling, I can tell that number of group that really put into it. Although I can't catch up what they telling, but they did show their effort in their performance. I have to admit that I was no shortage in the english language spoken, and I care not clear what is being said to me, but I try to understand and create together and cooperate. I wish I will have the will the turn it better.



No comments:

Post a Comment