Tuesday 31 July 2012

UFS 201-5 Reflaction

Hello madam Atee;
 Class today, there is less reason Madam absorption, he said he was hungry. Our people must understand it as well. Today the class is noisy, knows why some feel like making them happy. Today is an extraordinary day until I do not understand what I am trying to say to friends when talking. Subjects that I find it hard to learn and do learn the three chapters in class today. What I was watching the video to Alice 1000, full of drama, the drama is there to add dance music. Difficult meditation style drama that conveyed me to watch her ​​sleep. For me, it's a new in my life and I will try to do like that for myself. The purpose of doing so I learned to do is to learn to speak English and most importantly, can make people smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment