Tuesday 31 July 2012

UFS 201-4 reflection

Hello madam Atee;

The next class we have learned about promoting a product.
product we make is quite funny, but we had also to do our best in class. so the lesson that we can know how to promote a product that requires creativity to attract customers.

Conditional sentences, which include if clause and result clause. I don't really get to know it. I never thought that English can be this troublesome, especially verb. There are branch of branch of verb, that really spinning my brain. After that we are asked to make a promotion of instant noodle by using 3 types of conditional sentences. I make up the 3 sentences,and to be fair in group, I let my friend Nazri present it. After class, we went out to do the introduction part for the commercial video. Redo a lot, yet they don't complain much. They giving full cooperation for the video, I was very happy with that, honestly.I strongly feel grant because I not very good for words to speak for commersial vidio funny. but, I tried to work with one group to produce good work and be open to each other.
 Sometimes, I felt annoyed with myself because lack of humor. I think I don't even have some when progressing task. Really very berrat to take on the task in the group but I'm trying to do and I am satisfied of his results, honestly I right to say it best friends in my life. I'm not mixing since childhood, but I started because I am interested in mixing depth rendering. she asked me to hang clustered together all knowledge to get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment